201.342.7753 / Ext. 11416
Francis Decker is a Partner in the Audit Department of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has worked in the accounting industry for more than 30 years.
Fran specializes in SEC reporting and the audits of publically traded companies. He also provides audit services to privately held companies, and is experienced with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
In addition, Fran has provided his clients with services in the areas of personal, business, and international taxation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants—Medium and Large Size Firms, Practice Management Committee
- Alzheimer's Association-NYC Chapter-Board of Directors
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BS, Accounting, Susquehanna University