212.643.0099 / Ext. 10142
Craig A. Manzino is Partner-In-Charge of the Entertainment Industry practice of Prager Metis, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting profession for over 20 years.
Craig specializes in Business Management and tax planning for clients in the sports, arts, entertainment & media industries. Among his clients are actors, writers, directors, producers, photographers, models, film makers, influencers & athletes.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Craig was the founding partner of Cameo Wealth & Creative Management, Inc. who combined with Prager Metis in 2018.
Craig is a noted expert in the business management and entertainment industry; he has given speaking engagements at prominent organizations such as the Screen Actors Guild, The Writers Guild, Cooper Union, and New York University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants – Sports & Entertainment Committee
- Oberon Theatre Ensemble – Chairman
- SoHo House NY – Founding Member
- The Vineyard Theatre – Member
- BS, Binghamton University, Binghamton New York