212.643.0099 / Ext. 10142
Craig A. Manzino is a Partner-in-Charge of the Business Management Group of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been in the accounting profession for over 20 years.
Craig specializes in taxes and planning for the entertainment industry. Among his clients are actors, writers, singers, directors, choreographers, producers, stage managers, dressers, photographers, models, hair & make-up artists, set and light designers.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Craig was the founding partner of Cameo Wealth & Creative Management, Inc. who combined with Prager Metis in 2018.
Craig is a noted expert in the business management and entertainment industry; he has given speaking engagements at prominent organizations such as the Screen Actors Guild, The Writers Guild, Cooper Union, and New York University.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants - Sports & Entertainment Committee
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Oberon Theatre Ensemble, Chairman
- The Vineyard Theatre, Member
- SoHo House NY, Founding Member
- BS, Binghamton University, Binghamton New York