908.766.9800 / Ext. 11336
Benjamin Block is a Principal in the Advisory and Tax Departments of Prager Metis CPAs, a member of Prager Metis International Group. He has been practicing accounting for more than 45 years.
Benjamin has an expertise in several areas, including forensic accounting, estate planning, business valuations, and Internal Revenue Service audits. In addition, he also has a strong background in financial accounting, technology auditing, and tax planning.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Benjamin was a partner in the firm Goldfinger Block Glickenhaus Dinar LLP. His firm joined Prager Metis in 2013.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- JCC of Northern Middlesex County—Board Member, Past President, Vice President, and Treasurer
- Condo Association—President
- Lighthouse Bay Recreation Association—President
- South Amboy Redevelopment Agency (SARA)—Vice-Chairman
- MBA, accounting, Columbia University, New York
- BS, business, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey