Antonio brings a broad range of accounting and tax experience, with a primary focus on serving closely held businesses, corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts, and tax-exempt organizations. His specialties include business management, family office services and taxation of individuals and businesses. He spent a large portion of his career at a firm that specializes in business management for performers and creative artists, athletes, actors, directors, writers, producers, comedians, painters and photographers.
Antonio strives to provide quality, detailed service to every client. He always looks for opportunities to provide additional guidance and help each client meet their financial goals.
Prior to joining Prager Metis, Antonio was a Senior Manager at Michael I. Thaler, CPA, PC, who combined with Prager Metis in 2020. In his spare time, Antonio enjoys sports, music, movies, exercising and spending time with his family.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Italian American Foundation
- Seaford Little League – Board Member
- Volunteer coach for son’s baseball and soccer teams
- AS, Accounting, Nassau Community College, New York
- BS, Accounting, St. John’s University, New York